(Nashville) – The State Collaborative on Reforming Education (SCORE) will release its annual State of Education in Tennessee report on Thursday, March 24. SCORE Chairman and former U.S. Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist will present the report at a press conference during SCORE’s quarterly Steering Committee meeting. Committee members include major education stakeholders from across Tennessee.
- WHO: Former U.S. Senate Majority Leader and SCORE Chairman Bill Frist
- WHAT: SCORE releases its annual State of Education in Tennessee report, highlighting innovative successes in education reform, recommendations for improvement in public K-12 education, and public education data
- WHEN: Thursday, March 24, 2PM Central (media setup at 1:45PM)
- WHERE: First Amendment Center at Vanderbilt University, First Floor, 1207 18th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37212
- DIRECTIONS: The First Amendment Center is located on the edge of Vanderbilt’s campus, near the intersection of 18th Avenue South and Edgehill Avenue. Parking is across the street.
The State Collaborative on Reforming Education (SCORE) is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that works with state and local governments to encourage sound policy decisions in public education and advance innovative reform on a statewide basis.
Posted in News Releases.